This training program will equip you with 240 hours of combined classroom training and behind the wheel experience to enable you to confidently pass the the Commercial Driver’s License (CDL Class B) exam with the option to also obtain a Passenger Endorsement
The course is taught in a bilingual format (English and Spanish), and offers you the flexibility to attend virtually during the classroom portion of the training – behind the wheel portion of the training is only available in-person.
During your training you will learn about:
- Air Brake Inspection
- Pre-trip Inspection
- Basic Control
- Coupling and Uncoupuling Trailers
- Backing and Docking
- Various mechanical instructions
- Driver Safety and Compliance
- Handling & Documenting Cargo
- Various Hours of Service Requirements
And much more.
- English/Spanish training format
- Flixible virtual on in person classroom hours
- Pre-employment training
- Barriers to employment removal
- Job placement assistance
- Personal growth
- Financial literacy
- Digital literacy
Note: Virtual classroom hours is only available during the classroom hours portion of the training. Behind the wheel training requires in-person attendance.